Feb 22, 2021
Join me in this episode as I talk to Duncan Campbell! He created this amazing initiative to help kids overcome the obstacles in their lives. He is the founder of Friends of the Children, an international nonprofit organization for children and youth to achieve their goals!
• What inspired Duncan to go into philanthropy.
• What is ‘Friends of the Children’ all about?
• Duncan shares his childhood story as his motivation for doing good in the world.
• What being a friend means.
• Matters that stressed and kept Duncan at night.
• The art of being there.
• What is Campbell Global and the unique model that Duncan created?
• How Duncan’s experience as an entrepreneur helped him with creating Friends of the Children.
Get the full show notes and more information here: