Jul 26, 2021
With such an array of indigenous communities in the United States alone, it's important that we as funders learn how to best give them many diverse opportunities. With a plethora of knowledge and first-hand experience, Jim Enote returns to share his knowledge and advice for funding these communities.
• Jim’s background.
• Why location matters when it comes to supporting our indigenous communities.
• The movement of young members starting nonprofits
• Leadership and governance.
• What identity means to Jim.
• What language means to Jim.
• The best way to fund these communities.
• The power of communication.
Get the full show notes and more information here: