May 3, 2021
Join me in this episode as I interview Nellie McAdams, the Executive Director at Oregon Agricultural Trust, and John Paul, the owner, and winemaker of Cameron Winery on how to create a nonprofit from scratch!
• Making a difference no matter how much money you have.
• Connecting your passion into your giving.
• Nellie talks about what the Oregon Agricultural Trust is all about.
• Funding something you care about.
• Filling in the gap and making things happen.
• Things that John and Nellie think about.
Get the full show notes and more information here: