Apr 19, 2021
In this episode, we’re going to unpack what trust-based philanthropy is all about and how you can use it in your giving practice, with the Co-Founder of Trust-Based Philanthropy, John Esterle!
• John’s personal journey to philanthropy.
• The evolution of trust-based philanthropy.
• Best ways to leverage your funds.
• The steps and key components of trust-based philanthropy.
• How foundations can incorporate the concepts of trust-based philanthropy into their work.
• Building an ecosystem of trust between trustees and staff.
Get the full show notes and more information here: