Apr 5, 2021
Join me in this exciting episode with my husband Fred Ackerman-Munson who I interview on this podcast because he is an experienced funder with lots of wisdom to share! Previously, he was an activist with Greenpeace and then at Conservation Northwest. He weaves his past and present together through stories that will help you learn from him to be an even more effective funder and strategist.
• How Fred’s journey of becoming a funder began.
• Fred’s experience and story about the Mississippi River.
• What Fred is currently funding right now?
• Fred’s favorite grants and campaigns that he funded.
• The difference between a campaign and general support for an organization.
Get the full show notes and more information here: