Mar 29, 2021
In this episode, I’m joined by Carsten Henningsen, a pioneer in the field of sustainable investing since 1982. Contribute to making the world a better place today as Carsten talks about what you need to know if you’re looking to invest sustainably as part of your portfolio and giving strategy!
• Carsten’s personal journey into sustainable investing.
• Sustainable investment strategies.
• The inspiration behind Carsten’s Progressive Investment Management.
• The challenges and obstacles Carsten encountered before and now.
• Why you don’t necessarily have to give up any investment return in order to apply social-environmental criteria to your investment process?
• Defining sustainability.
• What is sustainable about the stock market?
• Why sustainable investing?
• Win-win examples of investing in (sustainable) companies.
• Dos and don'ts of sustainable investing.
Get the full show notes and more information here: